We Legal Intelligence are very pleased to announce a workshop on very interesting
INDIAN PENAL CODE, 1860 Offenses Relating to Marriage and Kinds of Punishment
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- Mr Sandeep Saini
(Head of Department, Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat)
- Offences relating to marriage
- Cruelty by husband or relatives of the husband
- Criminal intimidation, insult and annoyance
- Kinds of punishment
- Imprisonment for life
- Imprisonment, rigorous or simple
- Forfeiture of property
- Transportation for life and transportation for a term as punishment abolished
Highlights of the Workshop
- Notes and ppt of the session will be provided.
- E-Certificate signed by the speaker.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Questions and answers round.
- Date – November 07th, 2020
- Time – 5:00pm
- Platform – Zoom
Mode of Payment
- G pay/Paytm – 8240721191 (AMIR HASSAN)
- Charges – Rs.65/-
- To register for Workshop on IPC by Legal Intelligence, click here
For any queries related to Workshop on IPC by Legal Intelligence, contact:
PRIYA GUPTA – 9748789987, 6291295965