About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
About the Webinar
Did you ever wish to become a Law School Faculty but you think that the job role is boring & monotonous?
Are you aware of the skills a teacher must have to teach at a Law School?
Well, as you know every job role requires certain skills sets.
Likewise, for becoming a teacher or a professor, you need to possess certain specific skills and also clear some tests to break through Law Schools.
In pursuance of this, we present to you this webinar on skills and tests you need to clear to enter into a law school as a professor and every law student who wishes to become a teacher needs to be aware of.
About the Speaker
Priya Kumari is currently designated as an Academic Tutor & TRIP Fellow at Jindal Global Law School. Having completed her LL.M. from NLU, Jodhpur and B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) from NUSRL, Ranchi, has always been interested in research and academics. She qualified UGC NET (JRF) in December 2020 and is currently working on several research themes like Corporate Social Responsibility, Traditional Cultural Expressions and Predatory Pricing.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 26th March 2021
- Time: 4 PM – 5 PM
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: March 26, 2021 12:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: March 26, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
- Join the WhatsApp Group after registering. Click here to join.
In case of any queries related to the Webinar, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
- It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by March 29 or else the participant shall lose their eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar on What all does it take to become a law professor and enter academics?