Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
About the Webinar
The Legislative Assistants for Members of Parliament (LAMP) Fellowship, an initiative conceptualized by PRS Legislative Research, targets exceptional young Indian citizens who are seeking opportunities to widen their understanding of the nature of politics and policymaking in India.
The Fellowship provides invaluable exposure and serves as a launchpad for future careers in management, law, public policy, journalism. Each LAMP Fellow will be assigned to a Member of Parliament and will support the MP in his or her Parliamentary duties. This webinar will introduce the attendees to the key features of the Fellow Program, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure and the Speaker will take other queries from the attendees during the Q/A round.
About the Speaker
Harsh completed his BBA LLB from Symbiosis Law School, Noida and thereafter completed his LLM in International Law and Legal Studies from George Washington University. He is currently a Short Term Consultant at the Department of Culture, Media and Sports Ministry, U.K.
Simultaneously, he is also pursuing his Doctorate from Durham University, U.K. and is researching Facial Recognition Technology and the effect of emerging tech installed in the educational space in India. Trying to locate Michael Focault and the theory of panopticism in Indian Modernity which intersects with Issues of Privacy, Freedom of speech, Power Assymetery, spatial power and autonomy. He was a LAMP Fellow in the 2017-18 batch.
- Date: 6th March 2021
- Time: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: March 6, 2:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: March 6, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the LAMP Fellowship Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the LAMP Fellowship Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
- Join the WhatsApp Group after registering.
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form
and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
4. Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
5. The post must be shared latest by Mar 9 or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
6. All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.