About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is a fast-growing ed-tech platform dedicated to law students. It was founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta (ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas) and Rachnendra Tripathi. Memo Pundits offers affordable solutions such as online courses, mentorships, and proofreading services, that are curated by professionals from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, and NLSIU and law firms such as Linklaters, HSF, SAM, CAM, AZB, Khaitan & Co., etc.
About the Webinar
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Get to know about careers in law while doing LL.M. from abroad.
- Career prospects for young lawyers in the global world.
- How does pursuing an LL.M. from abroad help you in the long run?
- Tips to plan a foreign LL.M. at the time of Covid-19.
- A chance to interact with our speaker and clear all your doubts regarding LL.M. from abroad.
About the Speaker
Pranjal Doshi is a transactional lawyer, based in Mumbai. He graduated from Hidayatullah National Law University and subsequently went to the University of Cambridge to pursue a postgraduate specialization in Corporate Law. He received multiple training contract offers from magic circle firms and American firms based in London. He is currently working with Veritas Legal, and through his venture, LLM Wizards, he provides consultancy services to lawyers and professionals in their masters’ applications.
Hitherto, Pranjal has judged over 35 mooting competitions both at the national and the international level (Stetson and Jessup, to name a few). Pranjal has been invited to quite a few universities, both in India and abroad, to deliver talks on the art of mooting, demystifying LL.M. applications, CV trimming, securing internships, and the like.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 13th June 2021
- Time: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on the Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates:
Certificates to all the participants, who are compliant with the terms and conditions*, will be provided within one week of the date of the webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries related to the webinar, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the issuance of the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form.
- The participants must attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized by using original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared within 3 days from the date of the webinar or else the participant shall lose his/her eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the webinar.