The Advocates League [TAL] is an ISSN approved Journal & a legal research initiative whose work is mainly dedicated to legal research and publication. It also hosts several events which include Certificate courses, Competitions, Workshops, and Webinars. The Advocates League has a team of students and alumni of various law colleges and universities of the country. It is blessed to have well-reputed Professors and practising advocates as members of its ‘Editorial Board’. With a dedicated team and mission to bring meaningful reform in legal education, the team commits itself to excellence. TAL also aims to provide better legal aid so that it can emancipate individuals from all kinds of hindrance in seeking access to justice.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Event
The Advocates League is going to organise the webinar, on the topic “One Nation One Election – How Desirable, How Feasible?”.
About the Speaker
The Speaker for the webinar will be one of the eminent Personality, Hon’ble Mr S.Y Quraishi, Former Chief Election Commissioner of India. Dr Quraishi is known for his special contributions in social sector reforms covering health, education, population, drug abuse, and civil society action. He has done extensive work in the fields of Gender, Women & Child Development, HIV/AIDS, Youth, and Adolescent issues. UN and other international organizations have availed his expertise in these areas as a consultant and resource person on several occasions.
- There is no registration fee for attending the webinar. Participants will also get an E-certificate of participation within one week.
- To register for webinar by The Advocates League, click here
- To join the webinar, click here
- Date: – 28th February 2021
- Time: – 04:00 PM
- Last date for registration: – 27th February 2021 at 12:00 A.M
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Mr Tushar Mishra (Organizing Secretary)
Contact no. (+91) – 7007945351
- Mr Alpesh Kumar (Chief Coordinator)
Contact no. (+91) – 7667005795
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://theadvocatesleague.in/