JUST JUSTICE is all set to lead its 1st Virtual Lecture Series on the subject ‘Forensic science and its credibility in today’s law.’ The lecture series will continue for 20 Days. The Lecture Series will be starting from 1st day of December 2020 ending by 20th day of the month. Every Saturday a Special Guest Lecture will be kept. Sundays in the Month will be kept off.
Our concern is to create awareness and educate on the concept of forensic law and guide law students to have the best use of scientific advancements in the domain of legal evidence to help the court to reach to truth while administering justice. In order to address the core issues, Just justice has come up with an effective demonstration of strategic values of science in law. This is a new venture of ideas by JUST JUSTICE.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
About the organizers
We are glad to introduce JUST JUSTICE – We Believe in Equity, it is an initiative taken by young law students in order to reach out the rest. JUST JUSTICE is a legal startup dedicating itself solely on the comprehensive development of youth. By providing legal services and contesting legal competitions like Quizzes, Debates, Writing Competitions along with Webinars, Seminars, Expert Lectures and holding out law workshops to mould and encourage those who are deprived of knowledge. A step was taken by Mr Kshitij Sharma and Mr Harshit Gupta with a mission to create a workplace, where learning is the interpretation of a well- built foundation and opportunities are well assisted with effective utilization.
About the Speakers
Dr Surya Shekhar Daga
Visiting Faculty, JECRC University
Former Add. Director, SFSL, Rajasthan
Sir has an experience of 35 yrs. as Forensic Expert where he served the nation by being Add. Director SFSL, Rajasthan, Add. Director Serology, RFSL Udaipur for 15 yrs. & In-Charge of DDO, PIO, DNA Division at FSL, Jaipur and he also worked as Lecturer in Zoology at Govt. college for not less than 3yrs.
Apart from his job life, Sir has authored 32 Research Paper in field of Radiation Biology, Toxicology & Forensic Science Subjects with excellent knowledge of theories & concepts of zoology and forensic science with a Diploma in Forensic Serology from NICFS, New Delhi. Sir also has an outstanding record in assuring student success. Apart from all these Sir is a very good orator, He has delivered several talks/lectures to Police officers, Judicial officers on various topics like- Latest Forensic Techniques, Crime Scene Management, Serology and other forensic aspects.
Dr Paramjeet Singh
Deputy Director, RFSL, Udaipur
- Law Student pursuing 3 year or 5-year course from any recognized university/Colleges, Research Scholar.
- Science Student pursuing Under-graduation or Post-graduate degree from any recognized university/college, Research Scholar.
- Sessions will be 6 Days in a Week (including a Special Expert Lecture on every Saturday).
- The certificate will be provided to the participant having 90% attendance in the 1st Virtual Lecture Series.
- Failing to join the session will be counted as absent.
- The proper record will be kept of attendees (attendance will be taken from the participant list).
- The session will be of 1 hr. (inclusive of Q & A timing), and may extend as per need of the moment.
- Participants are required to register and pay the Registration amount through Google Pay or Paytm only.
- Participants are also required to send the screenshot of payment on +91 9772346640.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 149/-
- Payment Mode: Google Pay: 9772346640 or via Paytm: 9772346640
- To register for the Virtual Lecture Series, click here
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piyanshi Khunteta (Executive Head, JUST JUSTICE) – +91 9772346640
- Aditi Gupta (Marketing Board Head, JUST JUSTICE) – +91 8290807182