About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is a fast-growing ed-tech platform dedicated to law students. It was founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta (ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas) and Rachnendra Tripathi. Memo Pundits offers affordable solutions such as online courses, mentorships, and proofreading services, which are curated by professionals from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, and NLSIU and law firms such as Linklaters, HSF, SAM, CAM, AZB, Khaitan & Co., etc.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Webinar
#TheMootShow– A series of webinars where we invite winners of various competitions held for law students in India and other countries. The aim is to discuss the experiences of the winning teams and share their strategies to nail such competitions.
In this TheMootShow9, we are going to be in conversation with the winners of this year’s WBNUJS HSF Corporate Law Moot Court Competition.
This was the 13th edition of the Competition and the problem was drafted by Mr V Niranjan who is a barrister at the Essex court and a recipient of the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship. The problem revolved around the doctrine of reflective loss, the doctrine of derivative action suit, and the conflict of laws.
About the Speakers
Nikunj Maheshwari is a 4th-year law student at the Institute of Law, Nirma University, and a student at the Institute of the Company Secretary of India (ICSI). He is inclined towards Corporate and Tax laws. Further, previously he has participated in 23rd All India Moot Court Competition where he won the Best Memorial award. Lastly, he holds publications in various esteemed journals and blogs including India Corp Law.
Kajal Singh is a 4th-year law student at the Institute of Law, Nirma University. Her primary interests lie in Insolvency, Corporate and Commercial laws. She is an avid Mooter who was previously adjudged as the runner-up of the IBBI NLIU Moot Court Competition and qualified for the SAARC international rounds in 2019. She has also won the citation of Best Memorial at the NLSIU PIL Drafting Competition in 2018.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
Vanshika Agarwal is a 4th-year law student at the Institute of Law, Nirma University and has an interest in Corporate, Commercial, and International Law. She has previously participated in other moots including Philip C Jessup Moot Court Competition, wherein her team was awarded the citation of 2nd Best Memorial.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 18th April 2021
- Time: 4 PM – 5 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates
All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
Such Certificates will be provided (within one week of the Webinar) to those who are compliant with the terms and conditions, as enumerated below.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
In case of any queries related to the Webinar, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate is as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form. Link for the session as well as the certificates of the participants will be provided to this group.
- The participants must attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized, original words garnered from personal experience of the event in the LinkedIn Post. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared within 3 days of the date of the Webinar or else the participant shall lose their eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.