The Chair for Intellectual Property Rights of Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur proposes Three-Day Virtual Workshop on ‘Nuances of Patent Processing’ from October 26 – 28, 2020.
The Objectives of the Workshop are to aid the participants:
- To understand the vital concepts of Intellectual Property;
- Know the process of search and filing of Patent;
- To acquire the preliminary skills of patent drafting; and,
- To obtain knowledge about patent litigation.
- To register for Three-Day Virtual Workshop, click here
- Registration fee: FREE
- E-Certificates will be given to all participants, who will attend all three days’ of the Workshop.
- Ms Yashi Agrawal (+91 9013516099)
- Ms Gunjan Baheti (+91 8777450124)
- Mr Rushikesh Patil (+91 7498732798)
- Ms Sherry Shukla (+ 91 9520193361)
- Srishti Nigam (+91- 7007965869)