About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Webinar
#TheMootShow– A series of webinars where we invite winners of various competitions held for law students in India and other countries. The aim is to discuss the experiences of the teams and share strategies to nail such competitions. In this #TheMootShow7, we are going to be in conversation with the winners of AIL Mohali’s Competition- Checkmates, 2020
About the Speakers
Esham Karanjikar is a second-year student, pursuing the 5-year course from Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law, Mumbai. He has been a part of two intra collegiate Moots and 3 National Moots. His area of interests is constitutional, criminal and taxation law. His passion for the law comes from numerous MUNs, debates, and theatre. He has recently co-authored a research paper that is in the process of being published. Apart from law, he is a Hip-hop/R&B enthusiast.
Arjun Divekar is a second-year student, studying the 5 Year Course in Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law, Mumbai. He has participated in 2 National Moots & 1 Intra College Moot. he is fascinated by people who argue and analyse the Law with a clear thought process and hopes to achieve that in the near future. His experience in National & International MUN’s, debates and basic studying of the law has helped him to understand the whole system in a better manner. He is quite keen to learn new things and gain experience that will benefit him ahead. He is also an avid wildlife enthusiast, enjoys cooking and drumming.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
Vedant is a Second Year student, studying a 5-year law course Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law, Mumbai. He has participated in four moots out of which two were National level and the other two were Intra Collegiate. He is primarily interested in Criminal Law and Constitutional Law. Vedant has been quite meritorious to maintain a CGPA of 9.67 despite his vehement involvement in co-curricular activities. He has earned accolades in MUNs, debates and public speaking events. He has further got one article published while one research paper is in the process of getting published.
Details of the Webinar
Date: 20th March 2021
Time : 3 PM -4 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp. Link for our WhatsApp group has been provided in the registration form).
- Registration Deadline: March 20, 12:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: March 20, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the #TheMootShow7.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
- Join the Whatsapp Group after registering. Click here to join.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
In case of any queries related to #TheMootShow7, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also reach us via Whatsapp at +91-9643052887 (Ananya Singh, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
- It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by March 23 or else the participant shall lose their eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the #TheMootShow7.