About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is a fast-growing ed-tech platform dedicated to law students. It was founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta (ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas) and Rachnendra Tripathi. Memo Pundits offers affordable solutions such as online courses, mentorships, and proofreading services, which are curated by professionals from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, and NLSIU and law firms such as Linklaters, HSF, SAM, CAM, AZB, Khaitan & Co., etc.
About the Webinar
#TheMootShow – A series of webinars where we invite winners of various competitions held for law students in India and other countries. The aim is to discuss the experiences of the winning teams and share their strategies to nail such competitions with other aspirants.
In this Moot Show (ep. 11), we are going to be in conversation with the winners of the 10th Institute of Law, Nirma University National Moot Court Competition, 2021. Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar arose as the victor of the 10th Institute of Law – National Moot Court Competition, 2021 organized by Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India. It was held from 16th April 2021 to 18th April 2021, wherein 36 teams from the country participated. The final round was held between GNLU and NLSIU. The moot problem managed a blend of subjects with the emphasis made on Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Law.
About the Speakers
Rishabh Joshi is a fourth-year law student from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. He is an aspiring Competition/Antitrust lawyer who has also priorly worked in the areas of General Corporate and Intellectual Property Law during his internships and has good knowledge of the laws involved. Rishabh has been highly interested in taking part in moot court competitions and has done so consistently in the course of his law school journey, exploring different areas of law. Apart from the curricular and co-curricular, Rishabh is an avid non-fiction reader with dancing and sketching being his favourite hobbies.
Ishaan Pandey is a first-year student at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar pursuing B.A. LL.B. (Hons.). With a knack for research and writing, he is also a voracious reader and enjoys reading J.R.R Tolkien as much as he does John Keats. He keeps himself updated with what is happening around the globe in general and the legal fraternity in particular.
Rishab Aggarwal is a fourth-year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) student from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. Having an interest in the areas of Capital Markets and Dispute Resolution, he has gained work experience in the areas of corporate and civil laws. With his love for mooting, he has participated in various moots concerning intellectual property, human rights, constitutional and criminal laws. Along with taking academic and research ventures, he also enjoys writing poems, and reading literature as a part of his hobbies.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 5th June 2021
- Time: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on the Memo Pundits – Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates:
All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates. Such certificates will be provided (within one week of the webinar) to those who are compliant with the terms and conditions as enumerated below.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
In case of any queries related to the webinar, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the issuance of the certificates are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form.
- The participants must attend the entire session and fill the attendance form which will be circulated later.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized by using original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared within 3 days from the date of the webinar or else the participant shall lose his/her eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the webinar.