About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is a fast-growing ed-tech platform dedicated to law students. It was founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta (ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas) and Rachnendra Tripathi. Memo Pundits offers affordable solutions such as online courses, mentorships, and proofreading services, which are curated by professionals from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, and NLSIU and law firms such as Linklaters, HSF, SAM, CAM, AZB, Khaitan & Co., etc.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
About the Webinar
#TheMootShow– A series of webinars where we invite winners of various competitions held for law students in India and other countries. The aim is to discuss the experiences of the winning teams and share their strategies to nail such competitions with other aspirants.
In this Moot show (ep. 10), we are going to be in conversation with the winners of the 5th Amity National Hindi Moot Court Competition 2020. This moot was organised to promote & pioneer the Hindi language, which aims to envisage and hold the traditions and philosophy of law through the grass-root level in a practical manner. The moot problem was based on rape abduction and was a murder mystery focusing on Criminal Law and Law of Evidence.
About the Speakers
“We don’t know how strong we are until being strong is the only option we have.” The true believer of this, Prachie Singh is an avid speaker, orator and has a good grasp on the power of imagination and creative thinking. She is an avid reader of all subject matters. She also counts that experimenting and exploring are the best teachers. With a perfect blend of creativity and skills, Prachie is a fourth-year energy laws student from UPES School of Law Dehradun. She is an introvert yet she will charm you with her fairy dust.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
“Know what you do, hold the thought firmly and do every day what should be done and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal.” Harsh Singh firmly believes in this. Harsh is a fourth-year Energy Laws student from UPES School of Law. With his calm personality and positive attitude, he is working to bring change for the underprivileged section of society through his organisation ‘Gurukul Dream Foundation.’ He believes in the power of knowledge so he keeps himself updated. He has been part of various debates and public speaking events around the nation.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 11th May2021
- Time: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates:
All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
Such certificates will be provided (within one week of the webinar) to those who are compliant with the terms and conditions, as enumerated below.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
In case of any queries related to the webinar, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the issuance of the certificates is as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form.
- The participants must attend the entire session and fill the attendance form which will be circulated later.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized by using original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared within 3 days from the date of the webinar or else the participant shall lose his/her eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the webinar.