About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online course. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Webinar
#TheMootShow– A series of webinars where we invite winners of various competitions held for law students in India and other countries. The aim is to discuss the experiences of the teams and share strategies to nail such competitions. In this #TheMootShow8, we are going to be in conversation with the winners of Dr Ambedkar govt law college, Puducherry under the aegis of the National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi.
About the Speakers
Suba Yoga Sekar
Suba Yoga Sekar is a Final Year Law student of Saveetha School of Law, Chennai. She has Drafted the Trial problem of the 1st and 2nd JUS LEX National Trial Advocacy Competition and has also organized the same. She has participated in over 11 National moots, 3 inter-college moots, and 1 National round of International moot. Out of which she has won 4 National Moots and 1 Inter college moot. She is a voracious reader and has been awarded as a Best paper presenter by UNHCR in the 6th International Refugee Law conference and the same has been published in the book bearing ISBN number by UNHCR India. She is a UPSC aspirant. Apart from Law, painting, and music occupy her time.
Rangeela is a Final Year Law student of Saveetha School of Law, Chennai. She has completed her short-term course in Sociology and the Everyday life, Criminology: Prisons, Police and Justice at Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom, and International Business Management at AIMST University, Malaysia. She has been the researcher and has won 3 National Moots and 1 Inter college moot, in which she was awarded as the best researcher. She has interned at the chambers of the ADVOCATE GENERAL OF TAMILNADU. Apart from Law, modelling is her passion.
Madhu Balaaji is a Final Year Law student of Saveetha School of Law, Chennai. He has completed his short term course in Sociology and the Everyday life, Criminology: Prisons, Police and Justice at Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom and International Business Management at AIMST University, Malaysia, Introduction to English Common Law, University of London (Online course) and Terrorism & counterterrorism: Comparing theory and practice (With Honours) – Leiden University (Online course). He has won 3 National Moots and 1 Inter college moot. Out of which he was awarded the BEST MALE COUNSEL award in Dr Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry All India Moot Court Competition under the aegis of NHRC, 2021. He has interned at the chambers of the ADVOCATE GENERAL OF TAMILNADU. Apart from mooting, he has great oratorical, organizing, and leadership skills.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 10th April 2021
- Time: 4 PM – 5 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates
Certificates to all the participants compliant with the terms and conditions will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries related to the Webinar, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
- The participants must attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by April 14 or else the participant shall lose their eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.