About United Forum for Legal Studies
UFLS is an independent and autonomous organization engaged in academic and scholarly activities related to legal studies principles. It’s a multidimensional global organization. Our autonomous nature enables us to forge meaningful connections with the broader public and thinkers outside conventional academic spaces.
About the Seminar on Evolvement of ADR towards ODR & Its’s Forthcoming
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is an alternative to the Formal Legal System. It is an alternative to Litigation. In modern times, the existing judicial system finds it difficult to cope with the ever-increasing burden of civil litigation. Not many in India can afford litigation due to the usual delays in justice and huge expenses. On account of arrears of pending cases and experience, litigations compel to search for alternative means. Amidst the COVID-19 lockdown, the shifting of much national Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) as ADR brings negotiation, mediation and arbitration of disputes onto an online setting. Online court hearings have revealed to us the value of ODR. So, UFLS is organizing a Seminar on Evolvement of ADR towards ODR & Its’s Forthcoming.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
Sessions of the Webinar
- Inaugural Session- 11:00 AM-12:45 PM -By Justice SG Shah (Former Judge, High Court of Gujarat, Arbitrator & Consultant ) & Ashok Arora (Advocate, Supreme Court of India Secretary, Supreme Court Bar Association (Ex).
- Session I- 01:00 PM – 1:50 PM – By Vassiliki Koumpli, Mediator MCIArb, Greece
- Session II- 2:00 PM -2:50 PM – By Vivek Narayan Sharma, Joint Secretary (Ex) Supreme Court Advocate on Record Association, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court Of India
- Session III- 3:00 PM -3:50 PM – By Iram Majid, Executive Director at Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration and Mediation
- End of the Seminar- 4:00 PM- 5:00 PM
- Signed Certificate
- Recording of Webinar
- A booklet (reading material) containing compiled information for study
- Access to ask questions related to the seminar from UFLS.
Who can Participate?
Students, Academicians, Entrepreneurs, Advocates, Professionals & anyone with interest.
To register, click here.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
Date and Time
11th July 2021, 11:00 AM -5:00 PM
For any query, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Contact- Secretary, Ms Abhavya Rabra: +91 6260478834
& Kashmira Karkare: – +91 7069752020