Virtual Law School which is a Sec. 8 Not for Profit Company is organising an Online Panel Discussion on ‘Women Law Teachers- Equal Opportunity Experiences’ on March 8, 2021, from 05:30 pm to 07:00 pm on Microsoft Teams.
- Dr Nishtha Jaswal, Professor of Law & Vice-Chancellor, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
- Dr Danixia Cuevas, Professor of Law, Miami Dade College, USA
- Dr Purvi Pokhariyal, Director, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Dr K. Ratnabali, Professor of Law, Law Centre-I, Faculty of Law, Delhi University
- Dr Sujatha Patil, Principal, School of Business & Law, Navrachna University, Vadodara
- Ms Sukanya Singha, Assistant Professor of Law, Faculty of Law, Delhi University
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
All women law teachers from across the country are welcome to join and actively participate by speaking and raising their concerns about equal opportunity in matters of appointments, access to research grants, access to research projects, access to conference/travel grants, access to Internal Complaints Committee, access to timely promotions, access to administrative positions and several other kinds of areas where women law teachers face challenges vis-a-vis male law teachers towards claiming equal access to employment, research and promotion related opportunities.
- Open to All Women Law Teachers including Research Associates- with an Opportunity to Speak and Participate in Discussion Raising Concerns & Voices.
- To register for the Online Panel Discussion, click here
- No Registration Fees (Free for All)
- All necessary information’s would be sent to the registered participants.
- Certificates of Participation will be provided
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
For any queries please write to us at:
- email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact no.: +91-70416-32600
- Website link: https://www.virtuallawschool.in/ and www.judicialpac.com