Metacept | InfoTech and IPR is excited to commence with its Lecture Series. The lectures are broadly based on niche topics that are often not taught in law schools. The professionals will be taking up the lectures in Metacept Lecture Series. The second lecture of Metacept Lecture Series will be on the topic: Information, Technology, and Law for dummies.
- Date: October 18, 2020
- The timing for the live lectures will be 15:00 to 18:00 IST (via Web Conferencing Application).
Details of Metacept Lecture Series
- Reading material will be sent to be participants.
- The resource person will be taking the live interactive session; and
- Participants will have to complete an assessment to receive Certification. (At least 40% of the total marks).
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
Rohit is a practising advocate at Delhi. Beginning as a tech enthusiast, Rohit always had a keen interest in computer forensics and information security. Building upon these fundamentals, he has undertaken extensive research on various techno-legal topics and continues his pursuit of passing on valuable information to the masses, with a zeal to build something that outlasts him.
Details about the modules
In this byte-sized course, the attendees would be able to understand different fundamental technologies at play in today’s world, and the Indian laws recognizing and regulating them. The focused on technologies would be encryption, data storage, networking, and coding.
Further, we would discuss cyber-crimes and the modus operandi of cybercriminals. There would also be a brief explainer of the concepts of computer forensics to try to grasp the processes involved in a cyber-crime forensics investigation, from a criminal law perspective. After the lectures, a live interactive session will be held.
We look forward to your participation.
- Rupees Two-Hundred and Fifty Only is the cost of registration
- Only 50 participants are allowed to register for the Metacept Lecture Series
- The seats will be filled on a first come first serve basis; and
- UPI ID: nikhilnaren31@oksbi ; 9958602228@paytm
- Register through the google form, here