About Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a non-profit organisation with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project. Currently, Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains:
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About the Event
The post of Judge Advocate General (JAG) in India has been the attraction of many law students who want to provide legal help to the military in all aspects. However, the process stands unclear due to low media attention, and the niche area of interest in law students.
Therefore, keeping the above concern, and committing to the betterment of the students to help them prosper in their career, Hoot Welfare Society is organising a webinar on “Judge Advocate General (JAG): Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process”.
About the Speaker
- Ms Sammanika Rawat is a Career Coach for Law Students & Lawyers. She has been recommended for JAG ’25. Previously, she has also worked as a Banking and Projects Lawyer. Last year during COVID-19, she headed the Placements Team at Lawsikho where she helped 450+ students secure internships and 19 graduates secure jobs.
- Ms Apurwa Shah has been recommended four times by SSB. She is a JAG Candidate for 22, 23 & 26. In the year 2020, she has cleared AFCAT & has been recommended for this exam.
- The webinar is open to all, i.e. students pursuing UG/PG of any year, Practising Advocates, or anyone who aspires to join the Indian Army at the post of Judge Advocate General.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
Date & Timing
- 18th April 2021 (SUNDAY) at 04:00 PM onwards
- The event will be held in Online/Virtual mode on Microsoft Teams. Therefore, the participants are requested to install the same on their device(s) to attend the webinar.
- The registration is free. One can register through this link.
- The registration will close on 16th April 2021, at 11:59 PM.
- In case of any query, reach out to Nishtha at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://hoot.org.in
- E-certificate: Yes
- The registration is on first come first serve basis and will close as soon as it reaches 250 due to a limit on the number of participants on Microsoft Teams.