About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is a fast-growing ed-tech platform dedicated to law students. It was founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta (ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas) and Rachnendra Tripathi. Memo Pundits offers affordable solutions such as online courses, mentorships, and proofreading services, which are curated by professionals from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, and NLSIU and law firms such as Linklaters, HSF, SAM, CAM, AZB, Khaitan & Co., etc.
About the Webinar
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Get to know how to find internships in general.
- Tips and Tricks to find good internships in these trying times.
- A chance to interact with our speaker and clear all your doubts regarding internships.
About the Speaker
Sofia Bhambri is the Managing Partner at S. Bhambri & Associates, Delhi. Her Boutique Law Firm was started by Mr N.K Bhambri in the year 2011. The primary focus was on Family Law as well as Matrimonial Law Practice. Since then, the growth has been magnanimous and now they are proud to have a team of dedicated associates. They particularly deal with Matrimonial Disputes, recovery of Money Suits, Trademark and Copyright Registration & Prosecution, Labour/Employment Laws and Compliances, Consumer Cases, Criminal Cases, DRT matters, School Tribunal cases, Senior Citizens Tribunal, etc. She, as a Managing Partner, has litigation experience of 7 years in various courts of our country such as various High Courts, District Courts, Tribunals and Forums.
She is empanelled as Amicus Curie with National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, New Delhi. She is empanelled as the Legal Aid Counsel with Delhi Legal Services Authority, West, New Delhi. She is the Honorary Member of the Advisory Board at Lecit Elite, a Legal Startup aimed at spreading awareness and aiding law students from 2020. She is the founder of an initiative ‘Raahat’ aimed at providing legal guidance to women in distress.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 19th May 2021
- Time: 05.00 PM – 06.00 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on the Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates
Certificates to all the participants, who are compliant with the terms and conditions,* will be provided within one week of the date of the webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link here and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries related to the webinar, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the issuance of the certificate is as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form.
- The participants must attend the entire session and fill the attendance form which will be circulated later.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized by using original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared within 3 days from the date of the webinar or else the participant shall lose his/her eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the webinar.