About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is a fast-growing ed-tech platform dedicated to law students. It was founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta (ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas) and Rachnendra Tripathi. Memo Pundits offers affordable solutions such as online courses, mentorships, and proofreading services, which are curated by professionals from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, and NLSIU and law firms such as Linklaters, HSF, SAM, CAM, AZB, Khaitan & Co., etc.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Webinar
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Get to know about the careers in law outside India.
- Career prospects for young lawyers in the global world.
- Tips to plan International Careers at the time of Covid 19.
- A chance to interact with our speaker and clear all your doubts regarding Foreign Career.
About the Speaker
Rohan Bilimoria is a legal professional with a market-leading Magic Circle firm, US firm and Fortune 500 in-house experience in London, Moscow, New Delhi, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
He is a senior legal counsel for a Big Four Bank in Australia, a former in-house legal counsel for KFC Asia and Pizza Hut Asia Pacific, and a former attorney at law firms such as Linklaters and Mayer Brown.
He is the founder of Law Ninjas (lawninjas.co), a global platform to help lawyers and law students, and has conducted interactive workshops for law students at institutions in Accra, Banaras, Bangalore, Bhopal, Cardiff, Colombo, Cuttack, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kabul, Kano, Karachi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lagos, Lesotho, London, Lucknow, Nairobi, New Delhi, Osogbo, Palestine, Patiala, Pune, Ranchi and Sonipat. He is an International attorney building a platform to help lawyers and law students across the globe with Magic Circle firm, US firm and Fortune 500 in-house experience in London, Moscow, New Delhi, Singapore, Sydney & Tokyo.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 29th April 2021
- Time: 04.30 PM – 05.30 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on the Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note concerning Certificates
Certificates to all the participants, who are compliant with the terms and conditions*, will be provided within one week of the date of the webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries related to the webinar, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the issuance of the certificate is as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form.
- The participants must attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized by using original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared within 3 days from the date of the webinar or else the participant shall lose his/her eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the webinar.