Legality Viability after conducting interviews of distinguished members of legal fraternity is proud to announce its seventh FREE Webinar for Law Students, in which participants will have the opportunity to interact with our renowned speaker and learn more about the topic at hand, that is WEBINAR ON MENTAL HEALTH CARE LAWS 2017.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- Adv. Smeeksha Pandey
Legal Practitioner at Hon’ble Supreme Court and Delhi High Court
The discussion will be on the following lines-
- International Treaties on Mental Health
- Introduction of Law in India
- Definition of Mental Illness
- 2013 Mentalcare act
- Salient Features of 2017 Act
- Date of the Webinar – 20th September 2020
- Time – 17:00- 18:00
- No Registration Fees
- E-Certificates will be provided to those participants who will fill the attendance form at the end of the session
- To register FREE Webinar for Law Students, click here or visit Legality Viability’s website from here.
Join Memo Pundits’ FREE Whatsapp Group for latest updates for Law Students!