Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
About the Webinar
In this webinar, we will be in conversation with Abhishek Chakravarty from Daksha Fellowship who will tell us about the application procedure for the fellowship program, eligibility criteria, process of selection and career option after completion of Fellowship.
About the Speaker
Abhishek is a Law Faculty at Daksha Fellowship. He completed his B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and LLM from National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati in the year 2017 and 2018 respectively. He has previously worked as a Research Associate at the Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi, primarily researching on water laws and policies in India. Also, he is an indigenous rights activist and has been a part of several peoples’ movements in Northeast India. He has also worked as a Project Manager for the European Union on a sustainable development project called EU Switch Asia, wherein he helped in setting up over 350 micro and medium sustainable community enterprises/industries in Northeast India. He is a regular columnist for The Print, Down to Earth, The Wire Science, Live Law, South Asian Voices and Jurist.
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 13th February 2021
- Time: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Registration Deadline: Feb 13, 2:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Feb 13, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
- Join the WhatsApp Group after registering.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
- It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits and the link to the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by Feb 16 or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.