Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Webinar
The Chevening Scholarship is an international scholarship scheme wherein it enables students with leadership qualities from over 160 countries and territories to undertake postgraduate courses in various universities in the United Kingdom. The funding for the same comes from the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office and its partner organisations.
This webinar is focused on the prestigious Chevening Scholarship. The Speaker will talk about – the key features of the Scholarship, eligibility criteria, the process of applying and will also answer any specific queries asked by the audience.
About the Speaker
Rishabh has practised law in New Delhi, India. He has appeared as a junior counsel in various disputes resulting in a number of reported judgments in diverse areas of law. In 2019, he filed a Public Interest Litigation titled ‘Rishabh Dheer v. Union of India’ for the provision of legal aid and indigency provisions in arbitration proceedings hitherto unavailable in India. Significant ameliorative action has followed consequently.Please note: This is a one time webinar and the video will not be uploaded on YouTube. It is suggested that you attend it live.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 27th February 2021
- Time: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Registration Deadline: Feb 27, 3:00 PM
- Date of the Webinar: Feb 27, 2021
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the Webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.*
- Join the WhatsApp Group after registering.