The legal remedy is extremely powerful and can be used as an instrument of change by every citizen of the country. In our upcoming virtual symposium, we will help you uncover “How to file a PIL”
Association for PARIVARTAN of Nation is a youth-led, non-profit organization which is working to create a just society. We have always believed in the idea of change, to free the society from the shackles of discrimination of any and every form. We aim at triggering and resolving the issues of that part of society that remains unheard or unanswered due to their oppressed conditions. Start- ed in the form of activism in Jharkhand, we have now reached various states with the sole purpose of being the voice of people. Officially registered in the year 2018-19, we have been able to move upwards and onwards with the help of a great team and volunteers.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
Topic and Date
- TOPIC: The Symposium will be on the topic “How to file a Public Interest Litigation (PIL)”.
- DATE: September 19, 2020, at 3 PM onwards.
- The meeting will be held exclusively on Google Meet for 1 hour.
- There will be a question and answer round at the end. So, don’t forget to ask your queries and doubts from our honourable speaker.
- To register, click here
- After registration, a confirmation email will hit your mailbox and a reminder including the meeting link.
- APNA’s webinars remain free and open to everyone!
Join Memo Pundits’ FREE Whatsapp Group for latest updates for Law Students!