About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that creates content and courses to bridge the learning gap between a classroom and a courtroom. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from any traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always interactive and fun!
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Webinar
We focus more on Moots because we don’t plan to practice in trial courts. Trial Advocacy serves as strategic focal points, allowing individual actions (opening, examination of each witness, etc.) to be united with a common focus, and in a way that clarifies and reinforces the perception of the case the attorney wants the jury or judge to adopt.
In pursuance of this, we present to you this webinar which will help you to understand the present scenario of courts and ace trial advocacy.
About the Speaker
Debashish is a student of 5th year of University Law College, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, and is expected to graduate in 2021. He has participated in 13 National Moot Court Competitions, 8 National Trial Advocacy Competitions, and 8 State Level Moot Court Competitions. He has won two National Trial Advocacy Competitions and has been ‘Runners- up’ in two others. He has 5 ‘Best Memorials’ and two ‘Third Best Memorials’ Awards to his credit. He has been adjudged as ‘Best Student Advocate’ in several Moot Court and Trial Advocacy competitions. He is one of the most active members of the institution and has organized multiple events of International and National fame during his stint as a law student.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 3rd April 2021
- Time: 4 PM – 5 PM
(The link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on WhatsApp.)
Important Note with regard to Certificates
Certificates to all the participants compliant with the terms and conditions will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
- Interested students can click on the link and fill the form to register for the webinar.
- Registration fee: FREE
- Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
In case of any queries related to the Webinar, please write to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9934483098 (Pratyaksha, Business Development Executive).
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
- All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this google form. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
- The participants must attend the entire session.
- On completion of the session, they must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3-4 points on LinkedIn. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits along with the link of the webinar (which will be provided on the WhatsApp group), specifying that connections may access the video/webinar via the link.
- Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event. Failure to do so will result in outright disqualification.
- The post must be shared latest by April 6 or else the participant shall lose their eligibility for the certificate.
- All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criteria shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from the date of the Webinar.