Indian National Law Review is the flagship nationally acclaimed Journal of The LAW Learners. TLL was started as an initiative to make legal education accessible in the most creative manner. It offers Free Certificate Courses, Company Certified Advanced Courses, National and International Competitions, Quizzes, Free Publications, Internships, Workshops and the like. TLL boasts of an active user base of 1,20,000, with over 57,000-course takers and monthly viewership of 41,000. The Website Ranks within Top 3 Lakh Websites of the World, which has grown by over 8 Million in 2 Years [Amazon Data].
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
The Founder of TLL is a Mentor of Change at AIM, Niti Aayog, Government of India. It has had a robust Media presence through the Times of India, Dainik Jagran, DNA etc. and has been appreciated by the Former Prime Minister of India Dr Manmohan Singh, Attorney General of India Mr K.K. Venugopal, Member of Parliament Subramanian Swamy, Vivek Tankha, Governor of Gujarat, Governor of Goa etc.
Anyone, with an interest in the legal field, is eligible to get Published in the Book. There is no bar on eligibility. We highly encourage submissions from the Legal Fraternity – Law Students, Legal Professionals and Esteemed Members of the Legal Academia.
The author may choose to Submit on any Topic of Law. The Participant can Register to Submit for any Topic of Law. There is no Restriction on the Number of Submissions by an Author. You may publish more than 1 Paper as well. Considering various requests, a new Category has been announced – An Edition of 100 Selected Blogs.
- Registrations Open: 12 November ‘2020
- Registrations Close: 20 January ‘2021
- Abstract Submission Last Date: 30 January ‘2021
- Announcement of Selected Entries: Within 1 Week of Participants Submission Date
- Issuance of Rewards: 10-15 February ‘2021
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- Authors are requested to Register their Topics by 20th January ‘2021. The Last Date of Submission is 30th January ‘2021, without any mandatory formatting Guidelines.
- Submissions which are made early shall receive their review sooner. Therefore, the earlier the Participant Submits, the sooner an intimation is sent.
- Co-Authorship- maximum of 2 Co-Authors i.e. total 3.
- All Selected Authors avail Publication in a Book bearing ISBN, Chief Edited by Former Supreme Court Judge, published by TLL and Republished Internationally.
- Certificate of Publication to all Selected Authors.
- Certificate of Excellence to all Selected Authors.
- Letter of Recommendation to Top 100 Selected Authors.
- Words of Appreciation by the Former CJI to Top 25 Selected Authors.
- Assured Internship Opportunity to all Participants, with The LAW Learners.
- All Participants receive a 30% Discount Coupon on our Recognized and Certified Online Courses and a FREE Ebook on Constitutional Law.
Everything You Need to Know About Online Internships: Click here
- Registration is Free of Cost and there are Absolutely No Registration Fees.
- There would be a Nominal Editorial Board Charge for the Selected Authors, the same as it costs the organization.
- To register, click here