HBLR stands at the intersection of law and business and is committed to publishing research and commentary on a wide range of developments in business and commercial law. HBLR welcomes submissions from all members of the business law community, including students, academics, practitioners, regulators, and lawmakers. We are currently soliciting content for our current issue as well as future issues.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
We accept articles concerning U.S. law, international law, and the domestic laws of countries and regions worldwide.
- We strongly prefer that authors submit their articles for Harvard Business Law Review via email, here
- Submissions without a resume or CV will not be reviewed.
- Cover letters are optional but preferred.
- Articles published by the Harvard Business Law Review Online typically range from 1000-5000 words excluding footnotes.
- Manuscript citations must conform to the most recent edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
Register for Memo Pundits’ upcoming FREE webinar on Bluebook Citation Method