The Legal Amigos is an online academic platform, communicating legal knowledge about contemporary issues. We are determined to become a leader in facilitating a new kind of platform for discussion and inclusive of legal and social disciplines. The Legal Amigos works hard to bring Legal aspirant relevant legal news, information, and opportunities. Through this platform, we provide Standard-legal content for the law students. Call for submissions by The Legal Amigos.
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Organization invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Submission must be made in Word (doc or docx) format only. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing, heading must be in font size 14, justified alignment. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- Footnoting Style: The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.). Endnotes shall not be allowed and running footnotes should be avoided.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection. Research articles with a similarity index up to 15% shall be taken into consideration by the Editorial board.
- A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all the sides of the paper. No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
- The paper should have an appropriate title.
- Co-authorship (up to 2 authors) is permitted.
- Submission of the abstract and full article of Call for submissions by The Legal Amigos shall be made by sending an e-mail at Editor[dot]thelegalamigos[at]gmail[dot]com
- Long Articles (3000-5000 words)
- Short Articles (2000-3000 words)
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- Last date for Abstract submission: 28th of October, 2020 (in addition to the Abstract, each submission should contain a separate file containing the following information: The topic of the Article, The Author’s Name, Contact details including e-mail address, phone number.)
- Intimation of the selection of Abstract: 30th of October, 2020.
- Last date for full paper submission: 15th November 2020.
- Result: 30th November 2020.
- A soft copy of the Certificate of Publication.
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Abstract.
- 250 for Single authorship
- 400 for Co-authorship up to two
- For Foreign Author(s): 10 USD
- Ms Anushka Saxena
Email ID: editor[dot]thelegalamigos[at]gmail[dot]com
Mobile Number: +91 9571531938