Law Bloom, Hoot Welfare Society organizes National Essay Writing Competition, EXPRESSAY 2.0 on the event of World Day of Social Justice.
About Hoot Welfare Society
Hoot Welfare Society is a Non-Governmental Organisation that is dedicated to nurturing students for a better world. It aspires to facilitate students to harness their knowledge and intelligence in a smart way for the welfare of the society working in the field of nourishment. Seeking student’s nourishment is its main focus and students themselves do charity in a good & smart way with their knowledge and intelligence. Currently, Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains –
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About Law Bloom
Under Law Bloom, we organize events; provide opportunities to students & stakeholders. We are a group of committed people working selflessly for the welfare of the underprivileged. The purpose of creating this domain is to serve society through the people in the legal field. This is a non-profit organization; hence, you are a direct beneficiary. We collectively and voluntarily work to serve-society and law at large. It is all for a noble cause. Use the law to develop your skills and talent. “When you bloom, the law will bloom”.
About This Event
Hoot Welfare Society organizes National Essay Writing Competition, “EXPRESSAY 2.0” given spreading awareness amongst the youth about social justice. Social justice is the view that everyone deserves equal economic, political, and social rights and opportunities. We hooters aim to open the doors of access and opportunity for everyone, particularly those in greatest need.” Inequality takes many forms, and people are still waiting on their ability to live freely, safely, or, just to live. How are social issues and conceptions of justice constructed through language? What can you do to reframe how you talk about equality and what it means to seek justice? Public space is no longer just in person —build your on-line action community, too. Law Bloom, Keeping the above views in mind, Hoot Welfare Society is elated to organize this event.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
Students pursuing UG & PG courses enrolled in any UGC/AICTE/ approved institutions.
- Inequality and discrimination during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Corporate policies and their effects on social justice
- Are social injustices the root cause of employee riots?
- Do non-profit organizations have any positive effect on society?
- Principles of social justice and gender equality
- Do current policies protect citizens from discrimination?
- Deprivation of health care: Dealing with consequences
- Economic differences and inequalities in the modern era
- वैश्विक महामारी का संकट: स्वास्थ्य और सामाजिक न्याय के विभिन्न पहलू
- मजदूरों का पलायन और सामाजिक, आर्थिक, सांस्कृतिक अस्मिता का संकट
- किसान आंदोलन : विविध पहलू एवं सुप्रीम कोर्ट की भूमिका
- कोरोना संकट का काल और मीडिया की भूमिका एवं सामाजिक न्याय के आयाम
Note (for Hindi) – Students are free to write on any topic of their choice but within the ambit of the theme, Social Justice.
- Essays in the range of 1200-1500 words shall be accepted.
- The language of the essay may be either English or Hindi.
- The content must be original and must not be published anywhere else.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- The submission shall be made in .doc/.docx format only.
- All the submissions shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission – Essay Writing Competition.”
- Essays exceeding plagiarism of more than 10% shall be rejected.
- The author(s) shall follow the OSCOLA (for English) mode of citation.
- Body – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Alignment: Justified, Margin: Normal (1” or 2.54 cm on all sides), Line Spacing: 1.5
- Footnotes – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Alignment: Justified, Line Spacing: 1
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
The last date of submission is 10th February 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- There is a registration fee of Rs. 100 & Rs. 150 for Single Author & Co-author respectively (exclusive of taxes).
Pay through Paytm – 8400117177
- Please register through this link once the payment is done & attach a screenshot.
Note:- The last date of registration is 05th February 2021.
- Top 2 Essay writers (separately in English & Hindi) will get Rs. 1000/- & Rs. 500/- respectively.
- We will publish the Top 10 Essays on our website.
- We may also provide a consolation prize (monetary or non-monetary) if the Organizer deems fit.
We can address your QUERY, if any, to email@example.com to the undersigned-
- Asma Praveen
- Ayush Kumar