Burnished Law Journal aims to provide a number of legal journal articles& practical update of the law. We actively invite people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of the law to the individual in the society the main aim of Burnished Law Journal, includes topic in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law-related topic or social issue.
Read FREE Mooting related blogs: Click here
It focuses on any issue related to law, economics, Polity, society. We welcome everyone those who want to publish there article.
Any students, Academicians, Lawyers, Students pursuing LL.M. or PhD, and Educators.
- Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers, HERE
- Submission Deadline: Mar 10 2021
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- For Single Authored Research Work (when the only 1 Author is submitting a single work): Rs. 500 for any Authors
- For Co-Authored Research Work (when 2 Authors are submitting a single work): Rs. 700 for any Authors
- For Co-Authored Research Work (when 3 Authors are submitting a single work): Rs. 1000 for Any Authors
- Mode of Payment: 7254849058 (GooglePay, PhonePe, Paytm)
- The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law Journal.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
The Burnished Law Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1000-2500words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000-6500 words, including footnotes)
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
Note: Abstract should be up to 250 words only.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Burnished Law Journal must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission. [Note: Burnished Law Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]