Law Essentials Journal is an international, peer-reviewed, quad-annual, open-access online research journal covering various fields of law. The journal focuses on providing knowledge and information on recent issues and developments in the field of law. We at Law Essentials Journal care a lot about nature and follow paperless and eco-friendly means of disseminating the quintessential legal knowledge to the audience, therefore, organising this Call for Papers (Volume 1 Issue 2). (Also check: All the upcoming call for papers in our Research Papers Almanac)
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Case Commentaries: (700 – 2000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Short Notes/ Essays: (1000 – 2000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500 – 3000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2500 – 5000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- The deadline for the submission of the manuscript for Call for Papers (Volume 1 Issue 2) is 11:59 PM (IST) on December 10, 2020.
- The submission must be made in a Microsoft Word (.docx) format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the document named ‘Submission- LEJ’ with an appropriate title.
- Manuscript with a Plagiarism more than 15% will not be accepted and shall be rejected at any stage of processing. In the case where the submission is found to be plagiarized after the publication, it shall be retracted immediately and the author will be duly informed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman and size 12, with 1.5 line spacing, justified with no Borders.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing, justified.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- Submissions must conform to BLUEBOOK (19th or 20th Edition) style of citation.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a Cover Letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and email address for future reference.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors. The publication fees for the Journal stands at:
Single Authorship – INR 300
Co-Authorship – INR 400
- Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of Law Essentials Journal. The organisation reserves the right to reproduce, publish and distribute any manuscript submitted for publication in all media, including but not limited to electronic and print media.
- For any questions or clarifications, the author may contact the Board at email@example.com