About the College
- Call for Papers – The Conference invites contributions in the form of full length scholarly papers documenting original and substantial research work aligning with the theme. Contributions are invited on doctrinal, theoretical, methodological and empirical investigations with emphasis on eliminating hunger in the society.
- Papers should be addressed specifically to the following 7 areas linking to food security and Goal 2 of the SDG 2030: Psychology, Political Science, Public Policy, Economics, Commerce and Management, Literature and Law.
- Opportunity for Publication – Select papers emerging out of double-blind review process & fulfilling submission requirements will be published in a refereed journal.
The deadlines for Call for Papers by St. Joseph’s College of Law is:
- Submission of Abstract: 31 March, 2022
- Notification of selected abstracts: 04 April, 2022
- Full paper submission: 15 April 2022
- Last date for payment of registration fee: 20 April 2022
- Conference: 23 April 2022