Call for Papers
Vidhik Movement is offering publication for unique and unpublished Research Papers and Articles in Volume 1 Issue 1. We invite all professors, scholars, academicians, students at large to publishing papers in the field of Cyber Law, Cyber Security and Cyber forensics. The manuscript must comprehensively analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
Any appropriate theme related to Cyber Law, Cyber Security and Cyber forensics is acceptable.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters in law would be accepted.
The Bluebook Uniform System of Citation (20th edition) or any standard citation method must be followed.
Format of Main-text and the Footnotes
- The font of the manuscript must be “Times New Roman”.
- Font Size must be “12”.
- Line Spacing must be “1.5”.
- The font size of the footnotes must be “10”.
- Line spacing of footnotes must be “1.0”.
- The Word Limit for each article is 2000-4000 words.
- The Word Limit for each research paper is 4000-8000 words.
Co-authorship of a maximum of one person is permitted.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
How to Submit
The author must send the draft of their manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the e-mail should be titled “Author’s Name – Manuscript Title”. The manuscript must be submitted in (.doc or .docx) format.
All submissions must be accompanied by
The Manuscript should be accompanied by a Cover Letter specifying the Author’s name, Designation, Institute, Course, Academic Year, Contact Number & Email. Authors are requested not to put their names anywhere in the main manuscript, It must only be provided in a separate document.
- Copyright of all publication shall remain with Vidhik Movement. However, the author will be adequately acknowledged at the end of the publication.
- The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- If there are any images in the manuscript, add appropriate captions and sources in the word document so that we are aware of the locations where such pictures need to be added. All images must be attached as separate attachments to ensure their quality is maintained.
- Plagiarism should be less than 10% and in case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Final Discretion of Acceptance of the Manuscript lies with the Editorial Board after undergoing the procedure.
- All the submissions send to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out-rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.
A soft copy of the certificate will be provided after successful publication.
Last date and day for submission of full manuscript: June 15, 2021 (Tuesday).
Publication and Reviewing Fee
- Single Author: Rs. 500
- With Co-Author: Rs. 700
- Phone/WhatsApp – 8447917727
- Email – email@example.com