The Arbitration & Corporate Law Review “ACLR” is accepting submissions of manuscripts for publication in Volume I of the journal, aimed to be published by April 2021. The deadline for submission of manuscripts for the forthcoming issue is Jan 15, 2021.
About the Journal
ACLR Journal is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary academic journal which publishes annually in winter/spring at the end of April. The journal is a student-run journal with four tiers of review, the final being reviewed by the “Peer-Review-Panel”, consisting of professionals from reputed law firms of the country.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
Submissions will be accepted on the contemporary and relevant issues on areas such as Company law, Insolvency law, Securities law, Competition law, Arbitration Law, Law of Taxation, IPR, Trade Law, and Employment law. Submissions can take following forms (exclusive of footnotes)
- Short Articles – 3000 to 5000 words.
- Long Articles – 5000 to 8000 words.
- Book Reviews – 2000 to 3000 words.
- Case Comments – 3000 to 5000 words.
- Legislative Comments – 2000 to 4000 Words.
- We accept submissions from Students enrolled in 5-year or 3-year law course, Legal Professionals, Teachers, Researchers, Policy-Makers, Senior Academicians and any member of the legal fraternity.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 3 Authors.
- The submission should reflect the original and unpublished work of the author which is not under review on any other platform. A maximum similarity of 15% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in rejection of the article summarily.
- Submissions must ideally adhere to the word limits provided. However, the author can exceed the limit in case it is necessary for the purpose of discussion. This limit shall be exclusive of any explanatory footnotes that are added.
- Submissions should be made in Microsoft Word (.docx) format.
- The submission should adhere to the following formatting style.
- Heading 1 – Times New Roman, 14, Bold, 1.5″ spacing, Justified alignment.
- Heading 2 – Times New Roman, Bold + Italics, 12, 1.5″ spacing, Justified alignment.
- Body – Times New Roman, 12, 1.5″ spacing, Justified alignment.
- Footnotes- Times New Roman, 10, 1″ spacing, Justified alignment.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Relevant sources such as judgments, laws, treaties, news articles, and other legal texts must be added as footnotes adhering to the Uniform Bluebook 20th Edition citation style.
- The submission should have an informative and narrative title. If the author wishes the Editorial Board to assign a title, the author should inform the same in the form.
- The submission should accompany an Abstract (300-500 words) which shall sum up the crux of the paper.
- To submit for Call for Papers by The Arbitration & Corporate Law Review, click here
- Last Date of Submission 15th January 2021.
- Kindly do not send submissions via email. The submissions sent via email will not be accepted.
- The author will not be sent an acknowledgement mail. However, the author shall be informed of the initiation of the review process. The preliminary review shall be done within 15 days. Do not send follow up emails.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
All queries related to Call for Papers by The Arbitration & Corporate Law Review “ACLR” must be addressed to the journal via emails to email@example.com