Call for papers by LexKhoj International Journal is an ideal house of publications that accepts and promotes quality research across the globe without any reservations over religion, nationality and boundaries. It serves as a vehicle of research and education between the modern youth and the experienced, competent and qualified professionals through their knowledge, experience and skills.
Lexkhoj Publications collectively bring together leading scholars in the field to cover a broad range of perspectives on all the key issues in national and international law.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
Call for papers by LexKhoj International Journal welcomes all articles having their connections with the criminal law, especially contemporary developments and novel ideas.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism up to 15% is allowed.
- When reviewing submissions, the Editorial Board considers whether the manuscripts are contemporarily relevant, topical and creative.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied by an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- The body of the paper shall be: Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations: Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 10 Line Spacing: 1
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board.
Word Limit (Exclusive of Footnotes)
- Articles: It must comprehensively analyze a specific issue including the status quo, indicating the lacunae and potential solutions. The author may compare the law of other jurisdiction to strengthen the argument in between 2,000 and 5,000 words.
- Short Articles: They are more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. It should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- Case Commentaries: A comment critiques a recent judgment, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or a state legislature in between 1000 and 2,000 words.
- Book Review: A critical review of any book related to the law in between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law, ISSN: 2456-2297 are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscript must not contain any indication of the identity of the author.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- A cover letter in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format, mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached SEPARATELY along with the article itself in the same mail.
- The subject of the mail should be: “Submission for Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law”.
- Last date to submit – 30th November 2020
Check here all the other Upcoming Research Papers related information!
Publication and Processing Fee
- INR 1000/- for Single Author
- INR 1200/- for Co-Authorship
- All authors will be issued a certificate of publication in soft copy.
- Please note – The fee submitted will be non-refundable in any case.
Official Email: email@example.com