It gives us immense pleasure in announcing that the journal has received a great response from scholars, teachers and academicians from all over the country. We here at JudicateMe duly acknowledge the contribution of each and every person from the legal, scientific and management fraternity. JudicateMe will provide assistance to every Author in rectifying their small errors which are necessary for publishing the Research paper and polishing their skills further. Our team is well versed with the fact of the importance of CV in a student’s life, therefore, we pledge to assist and publish your original content of Daily Notes, College Projects, Case Analysis, Memorials or any other college research work into a well-analysed paper for publication in our journal.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
Law, Science, and Management
- The Manuscript should be in Word Format along with an appropriate Title.
- The content of the Papers should be original and unpublished.
- Only full manuscripts submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for Publication.
- Word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000 to 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000 to 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case Analysis: 500 to 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book Review: 1000 to 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Memorials: Arguments Advance should not exceed 25 pages.
- The Articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size for headings 14 and for side headings & content 12, line spacing 1.5, on an A4 sheet with 1’ margin on all sides.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper (prefer 20thedition Blue Book or OSCOLA).
- Submission Deadline: 30th November 2020.
- Note: Certificates will be given in both Physical and Electronic form.
- All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the authors, title of the manuscript, Occupation, Email address and phone number.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact information which should include Email Address and Mobile Number.
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. (Separate Word File Mandatory).
- Email to this ID: email@example.com
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Interview opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Second Prize: Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication+ Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Third Prize: Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Top 10 Entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit and Certificate of Publication).
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- Bank Name: Bank of India
- Account Number: 682110110003007
- Account Holder Name: Saumya Tripathi
- Branch Name: Terhi Pulia (Madion)
- IFSC Code: BKID0006821
- Paytm/Google pay number: 9044382618
- Saumya Tripathi (Founder and Editor-in-chief)
WhatsApp no: 9044382618
- G Brahmakrit Rao (Co-Founder and CTO)
WhatsApp no: 9810709121