About The Journal
It gives us immense pleasure in announcing that the journal (ISSN 2582-7324) has received a great response from scholars, teachers, and academicians from all over the country. We here at JudicateMe duly acknowledge the contribution of each and every person from the legal, scientific, and management fraternity. JudicateMe will provide assistance to every Author in rectifying their small errors which are necessary for publishing the Research paper and polishing their skills further. Our team is well versed with the fact of the importance of CV in a student’s life therefore we pledge to assist and publish your original content of Daily Notes, College Projects, Case Analysis, Memorials, or any other college research work into a well-analyzed paper for publication in our journal.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
We, here at JudicateMe focus on in-depth research and the original content of the Author so as to encourage creativity and extensive study of the topic, that’s why we do not believe in the concept of “First Come, First Serve”. Our team works day and night to make sure that the
Authors who have worked spectacularly in their papers are given preference over others which will encourage others as well to improve and do extensive research in their work. Our aim is not to exclude other authors but to choose the best amongst the best.
The submission should revolve around contemporary issues of law.
Instructions For Submissions
- The Manuscript should be in Word Format along with an appropriate Title.
- The quality-based selected papers will be published in the form of International Standards Serial Number, ISSN 2582-7324.
- The content of the Papers should be original and unpublished.
- Only full manuscripts submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for Publication.
- The Articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size for headings 14 and for side headings & content 12, line spacing 1.5, on an A4 sheet with 1’ margin on all sides.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper (prefer 20th edition BlueBook).
- All manuscripts submitted shall accompany A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact information which should include Email Address and Mobile Number.
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. (Separate Word File Mandatory).
- Email to this ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to payment of publication fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and competitions.
- We will acknowledge any Registration fee paid by the Author(s) by email.
- We will send confirmation and acknowledgment of receiving paper within 48 hours and Confirmation regarding the selection of paper will be given within the span of 7 days.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the authors, Title of the manuscript, Occupation, Email address, and phone number.
Note: Only when the Editorial Team of JudicateMe will select the paper, we will ask the student to pay the required amount.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- Long Articles should have a word limit of 4000 to 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles should have a word limit of 2000 to 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case Analysis should have a word limit of 500 to 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book Review should have a word limit of 1000 to 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Memorials should have a word limit of Arguments Advance should not exceed 25 pages.
The Submission deadline is 15th April 2021.
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Cash Prize + 1 Free Publication + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Interview opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Second Prize: Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication+ Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Third Prize: Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Top 10 Entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit and Certificate of Publication).
The publication fee for:
- Single authored article is INR 700
- Co-authored article in INR 1200.
The publication will be available at www.judicateme.com
- Saumya Tripathi (Founder and Editor)
- G Brahmakrit Rao (Co-Founder and CTO)
WhatsApp. no: 9810709121