International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (ISSN 2582-6433) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters. (Call for Papers by International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis.)
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
Word Limit (Subject to relaxation)
- Articles (3000-6000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
The limits are inclusive of footnotes.
- The best paper would be awarded a cash prize worth of Rs. 7,000/-.
- Authors will be provided Soft/Hard copy of the certificate of publication & complete Journal on the provided postal address via speed post.
(1) The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
(2) The paper should have an appropriate title.
(4) The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided.
(6) Soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the Journal’s website within 48 hours
(7) The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Call for Papers by International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
(1) The research paper should be original & unpublished work of the author, and shall not be simultaneously under consideration elsewhere.
(2) In case of any plagiarism, the journal shall not be liable for the same.
(3) Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of three authors.
Direct the mail at email@example.com
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/Short Note/Case or Legislative Comment/Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue III – [category]”.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hrs on 25 September 2020
Selected papers will be provided with the following:
- Authors shall be provided with a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, and the soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the journal’s website.
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 7,000/-
- A hard copy of the complete journal/Certificate is optional
Manuscript Processing Charges
- Rs. 800 for Single authorship
- Rs. 1000 for Co-authorship up to two
- Rs. 1200 for Co-authorship up to three
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number- 7042148991