About Delhi Law Review (Student Edition)
The Delhi Law Review (Student Edition) is an annual, double-blind, student-reviewed and edited journal. Call for Papers by Delhi Law Review assumes an inter-disciplinary orientation and is wide enough to include national and international legal and policy-based issues within its sweep.
As of 2020, seven volumes of the journal have been made available online which can be accessed on the Faculty of Law website.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
Call for Papers by Delhi Law Review, Volume VIII of the journal invites original and unpublished manuscripts from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and students from India and abroad in the following categories:
- Long Articles: 6,500 to 8,500 words
- Essays/Short Articles: 3,500 to 6,000 words
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments: 1,500 to 2,500 words
- Book Review: 1,000 to1,500 words
To check the detailed and comprehensive submission guidelines, click here
- To register, click here
- Last date of submission: Nov 01, 2020
- For all correspondence and queries, write to:
The Editorial Board
Delhi Law Review (Student Edition)