Burnished Law E-Newsletter (ISSN -2582-5534) aims to provide a number of legal journals, articles & practical update of the law. We actively invite people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of the law to the individual in society. The main aim of Burnished Law E-Newsletter includes topic in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law-related topic or social issues.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
Call for Papers
- All Submission must be original, unpublished and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format and must be in the English language only.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper. (Bluebook 20th Edition)
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law E-Newsletter.
- The body of the mail shall contain a name, designation, email id, contact number of the Author(s).
- The contributions will be published in the BLJ-E-Newsletter which shall be published on the official website of Burnished Law Journal.
- Multiple submission shall lead to disqualification of the manuscript.
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
- Last Date for Submission: November 28, 2020
- Confirmation of Acceptance: 15 December 202
- Publication and Certificate: 20th December 2020
- How to submit
- Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished articles here
- For submission of manuscript: November 28, 2020 (by 11:59 p.m.)
- An entry not adhering to the submission guidelines shall not be entertained.
- Publication fee- Free
- Varun Vikas Srivastav: +917838158480 (Head & Editor-in-chief in Burnished Law E-Newsletter)
- Ritu Raj: +917254849058 (Founder & Publisher of burnished Law Journal)