The Blog Is Our Key Aspect At The Moment, Currently, It Has Posts From A Number Of Industry Professionals, Students, Doctorate Researchers Etc. Which Revolve Around The Legality Of A Case, The Current Legal Scenario, And Rights. Our Plan Is To Provide Quality Blogs For Both Students And Professionals And Be The Link During The Transition Phase.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
All Topics Amidst The Ambit Of Legal Education And Profession Are Welcome
- Minimum 800,
- Maximum 1000.
- To submit for Call for Blogs by Legal Jural, click here
E- Certificate Upon Posting Of The Blog On Our Website.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- The Work Should Not Be Plagiarized More Than 10%, Excessive Plagiarism May Lead To Rejection.
- All References To Other Texts Must Be Hyperlinked In The Write-Up Itself, No Other Modes Of Citation Are Allowed.
- Copyright Of All Blog Posts Shall Remain With Legal Jural; However, The Moral Rights Shall Vest With The Author.
- The Language Has To Be Politically Neutral And Not Conflicting With The General Guidelines.
- The Language Should Be Civil And Neutral And Should Not Defame Another Person.
- The Final Discretion Will Be Of Legal Jural
For Queries related to Call for Blogs by Legal Jural, you may contact us at Info@Legaljural.Com