About The LawKit
The LawKit (TLK) is an e-learning platform providing accessible & reliable opportunities to every law student studying across India. We have put in efforts to build a space where Law Students and Legal Professionals can easily connect to help & inspire each other. Our platform is in an academic venture taking a leap in enhancing legal education in India. We strive to provide rare amicable & constructive scope with equal participation from all.
About the Blog
‘Legal Sheets’ (The LawKit Blog) is an open-access blog being run & published by The LawKit. The blog has been created with the sole purpose to encourage good resourceful writing from people involved in the legal sector. It is witnessed that students interested in showcasing their formidable talents, often lack the required kit, be it a set platform or a correct guide to begin their writing career. So, we at The LawKit have brought this simple tool in the form of a Blog where everyone will be given reasonable opportunities to scratch their minds and bring the best out of it.
Legal Sheets does not charge a single penny for publishing any content on the blog. It is completely free of cost so as to allow students and people from every nook & corner to try their hands at writing. Any interested person can write any number of times.
Start writing because the platform is all yours. Legal Sheets never forgets to publish the best minds.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
Who can Contribute
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. (law) course, Academicians associated with any legal educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various legal fields practicing in India.
Theme/Topic: For the month of January-February, 2021 we invite authors to write on any issue of their choice and interest concerning “Cyber Law & Technology”.
- We will review the submission of articles for the blog on a rolling basis. There is no fixed deadline.
- The article should be a minimum of 1500-2000 words (there is no maximum word limit)
- Footnotes are exclusive of the word count.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10
- Style of citation: Free
- You have to mention all the sources you referred to while writing the article.
- The cover page must contain Author’s Name, College/Institution, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID.
- All candidates should submit their entries in .doc or .docx format. We will not entertain any entry in PDF or any other format.
- There is NO PUBLICATION FEE.
- The entries must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Plagiarism (above 20%) will lead to disqualification of the articles.
- We will announce the authors of selected articles for publication in a week’s time from the day of submission, via email.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
Rewards & Benefits
- We will publish all the selected articles on our website with due credits to the authors.
- The authors may get a chance to work as ‘Content Writers’ for our Blog, Legal Sheets with due recognition.
For the Submission Procedure & other details, click here.