About Commercial and Financial Law Reporter
The Commercial and Financial Law Reporter (CFLR) is a platform dedicated to intensive research in the field of Commercial and Financial Law. The CFLR emboldens an idea of innovation and synergy in Commercial and Financial Laws and provides a holistic understanding of the subjects. We welcome students and professionals to contribute their unique and distinctive ideas to simulate a discourse among the legal fraternity.
Apart from inviting submissions on a rolling basis, the blog also releases monthly series on burning legal issues and invites opinions from the students and practitioners.
Everything You Need to Know About Online Internships: Click here
Commercial and Financial Laws
- The CFLR welcomes and accepts submissions on a rolling basis on Corporate Law, Insolvency Law, Banking and Finance, Investment Law, Securities and Financial Market Regulation, Taxation law, arbitration law, Insurance Law, Technology, and Competition Law.
- Submissions must be original and free from any plagiarism. No plagiarism shall not be allowed in any circumstances.
- Submissions can be made in the form of blog posts, articles, or case comments on the aforementioned laws.
- The title of the submission must be inquisitive and should not be more than 10 words.
- Articles must be within the word limits of 700- 1500 words. Authors must keep their articles precise and concise to ensure reader friendliness. Authors are advised to make a compact summary in the initial paragraph. The language must be simple and free from excessive jargon.
- Expert opinions are invited on the aforementioned laws and must be within the limits of 400- 800 words.
- Authors should use endnotes and not footnotes, in the citation format of 20th Bluebook Harvard Citation. However, relevant authorities and sources must be mentioned in the text or hyperlinked and advised not to use endnotes.
- Wherever case law, statutory materials or other resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the endnotes or the text itself.
- Cross-posting is allowed subject to prior approval of the editorial board of CFLR Insights and should be marked as originally published at CFLR.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
- To submit your article, click here.
- The editorial team reserves right to conduct a strict editorial review of submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not. We will send an email receipt upon acceptance as soon as possible.
- The status of the submission will be updated within 2 weeks of receiving the post.