La Senatus Sriptors [ISSN- 2582-6638] is open access, standard peer-reviewed journal. This platform encourages expressionism from young minds. Research topics are not explored just by lawmakers but the society at large in this technologically-backed and ever-changing framework. A publication in this journal equips one to write flawlessly and aids in claiming proficiency. We are organising 4th Juriscriptor Research Competition.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized and must be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of the author(s) must be given.
- 20th Edition of Blue-Book method must be followed for citation.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Table of Contents must be inserted, font – Garamond, size 10, italics, all capitalized.
- Page borders, footers, headers, watermark, or any identifications shall not be used.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
- All submissions must be directed to email@example.com. The subject of the mail for those submissions made for JNRMC “Submission for 4th JNRMC”
- Entry fee is Rs. 50/ Author. Kindly pay through bank or Tez and mail the screenshot of the receipt with the name of the author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the title of the Manuscript, contact information including mail ID and mobile number. The subject of the mail must be “Registration for 4th JNRMC”
- All manuscripts submitted shall accompany the following:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number;
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
The said documents must also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Submissions for 4th JNRMC” should reach us on or before 30th Oct 2020 via mail.
Word Limit (Subject to relaxation)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
For detailed Guidelines of 4th Juriscriptor Research Competition, click here
Payment Mode For Registration
- Bank Name: CITY UNION BANK
- Account Number: 500101011926880
- Account Name: JUMANAH
- IFSC Code: CIUB0000528
- Google Pay / Tez : +919585932733