About the Organisations
Path Lexis is a youth organization specializing in organizing moot courts, debates, seminars and other legal competitions for a much better learning experience than what is offered to the law students. Driven by a sense of excellence and talent in the young minds, a variety of mediums are provided to help students achieve perfectionism in every domain of the legal field.
The vision at Path Lexis is based around equality of opportunity in the field of law. By creating a community of law students, all students are delivered an equal shot at growing and learning. Every person is a manifestation of their past experiences, upbringing and the socioeconomic backgrounds and Path Lexis transcends such barriers.
LEGPORIUM is a website that makes information regarding Legal internships, webinars, competitions, tricks to study and a wide range of various law related topics, readily available.
LEGPORIUM is underpinned by a key principle of working as a legal family or say ‘A family that reads together, stays together!’ We tend to offer a one stop solution to all your legal needs and operate as a highly functional family of law freaks.
About the Course
It is 5 days Course on consumer Protection and Rights.
- Learn from experience speaker.
- Learn to draft important legal document.
- Notes will be provided.
- Chance to enhance your CV.
1) Consumer Movements in India: Issues, Approaches and Achievements
2) The Consumer Protection Act,2019
3) Consumer Protection under Sectoral Laws
4) Role of Mediation in Redressal Mechanism: Case Studies
5) Landmark Decisions: Case Studies
6) E-Commerce: Issues and Concerns
7) Consumer Protection under Competition Law
8) Emerging global trends
9) Consumer law: practice and procedure
10) Consumer protection: way forward
Fee – 250 INR
Mode of Payment
Via Paytm / Phone Pay / Google Pay- 7023627441
Registration link- https://forms.gle/wAdF47xPDc8cfJrv9
Last date for Registration – 10th July, 2020
Classes commenced – 13th July, 2020
Mob. – 7688879430
Email – email@example.com