CERTIFICATE COURSE ON MEMORIAL MAKING
9.7 / 10
(Inclusive of 18% GST)
Many students during the beginning of law schools, are challenged with the most basic questions like, ‘what is drafting or formatting?’ and ‘how do I research?’.
The Online Memorial Course begins by dealing with beginner level questions and proceeds to deal with professional level drafting, researching and formatting of memorials. In addition, the course teaches professional citation methods like latest editions of Bluebook and OSCOLA.
This course, having helped over 500 students in winning awards at moot courts, promises to help law students not only in moot court competitions but also in honing their academic skills – giving them an edge over their peers.
Also interested in our Oral Argumentation Course? Use Coupon Code BUNDLE to avail both at a huge discount!
COMPLETING THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Become proficient in drafting moot court memorials, research papers and legal drafts.
- Gain mastery in using MS Word for formatting memorials, projects, research papers, CVs, etc.
- Accurately use citations methods such as Bluebook (Ed. 20th) and OSCOLA
DURATION OF THE COURSE:
This course is completely self-paced. It comprises 9 modules. Each module roughly takes 2 hours for an average student. All the course modules and the Final Assessment Test can be completed easily within 2-3 weeks.
Do note that the maximum duration for completion of this course is 2 months from the date of enrolment. If you are unable to complete the course within the stipulated time, you can reinstate your account by paying a nominal fee.
- Instructors and creators from Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Live-sessions for Doubt-clearing
- All-day doubt-clearing on Whatsapp (lifetime access)
- Monthly moot court competition (optional)
- 70+ Recorded videos, quizzes, infographics, readings, and downloadable memorial templates
Module 1: Introduction to Moots and Mooting
Module 2: Decoding the Moot Proposition
Module 3: Legal Research for Moot Courts
Module 4: Drafting Styles and Strategies
Module 5: Basics of Memorial Making
Module 6: Dissecting a Memorial
Module 7: Professionally Formatting a Memorial
Module 8: Footnotes, Citations and Tables
Module 9: Do’s and Don’ts of Mooting
⇢ Ex-Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas; NLUO (’16)
⇢ Runners-up, NUJS-HSF Corporate Moot
⇢ Runners-up & Best Memorial, G.H. Raisoni Moot
⇢ Mentor of Best Memorial Team, FYLC Ranka Moot