Before submitting your moot court memorial, we suggest you to study a few “Best” Memorials. Try to incorporate their format (numbering, paragraph indentation etc), drafting style (We submit that…) etc in your first draft.
With time you will develop your own style of formatting and drafting but in the meantime learn the best practices first from the following sample Best Memorials from various Moot Court Competitions. (Read: How to Draft a Moot Court Memorial?)
“You get inspiration from craziest places. It’s just about being creative. You gotta step outside that box, you know what I’m saying, to reach the people. You never know who can feel it; who it can connect to.”
- NLS Trilegal International Arbitration Moot Court Competition (NLSTIAM)
- GNLU International Moot Court Competition
- K.K. Luthra Memorial Moot Court Competition
- NLIU Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot Court
- NLIU-Justice R.K. Tankha Memorial International Moot Court
- Law College Dehradun National Moot Court Competition
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!