Moot Court E-Workshops
BY MEMO PUNDITS
About the E-Workshops
Memo Pundits offers unique and comprehensive training workshops for moot courts. The workshops are aimed to fix the 3 vital areas of mooting: Memorial, Research and Oral Argumentation.
WORKSHOP ON MOOT RESEARCH
WORKSHOP ON MEMORIAL MAKING
WORKSHOP ON ORAL ARGUMENTATION
All workshops are conducted via Web Conferencing
The instructors at Memo Pundits are veteran mooters who have worked at top tier law firms like Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co., L&L Partners (erstwhile Luthra & Luthra) and J Sagar Associates and have the experience of mentoring numerous moot teams and judging moot court competitions.
To discuss the Workshop Fee and other details, please feel free to contact us using the link below.
Recent Workshops (Offline)
The course has helped law students understand the tricks and intricacies of mooting and win awards at coveted moot court competitions such as:
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot (India Rounds)
- William C. Vis (East) Moot (World Rounds)
- International Maritime Law Arbitration Moot (IMLAM)
- European Law Students’ Association (ELSA) Moot
- FDI International Arbitration Moot (South Asia Rounds)
- Bar Council of India Moot
- NUJS-HSF National Corporate Law Moot
- CCI-NLUD Moot
- KIIT National Moot Court
- G.H. Raisoni Law School Trial and Appellate Moot
- NLIU-Justice R.K. Tankha Memorial International Moot
- GD Goenka Global Antitrust and Competition Law Moot
- K.R.Ramamani Memorial Taxation Moot
- Amity Law School, Noida International Moot
- Surana & Surana Corporate Law Moot
I strongly believe that the course is absolutely essential for every law student. Many thanks to Memo Pundits!