Amity University, Lucknow Campus, is organizing The Amity Legal Conclave 2021 (Online) on ” Awareness About Women’s Rights And Their Role In Society ” on 25th February 2021, organized by The Legal Aid Society of Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow Campus). The purpose of the program is to create awareness about women’s rights and their role in society.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
In 2020, we decided to explore new ways to help the society at large by organizing a fundraiser for providing essential commodities to women prisoners, and this year in 2021, keeping in mind COVID’19, keeping in mind the limitations and barriers of social distancing, we decided to make society aware of women’s rights through online mode.
The participants can actively participate since Legal Conclave is flexible and versatile in its nature and a great platform to learn and hear from the eminent academicians in the field of law from all over the country.
Call for Entries
- Nukkad Natak (Hindi Language, Videos Format)
- Blog writing
- Poetry writing
- Articles and essays (1500-2000 words)
Open for all (Any Student, Faculty, and Scholar can participate)
There shall be a three-hour session which shall include guest lectures by guest speakers and announcements of the winners for each entry.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Sexual harassment of women an ‘epidemic’.
- Limited Access to education for women.
- Women as second-class citizens.
- Women’s Reproductive Rights.
- Women’s right and economic empowerment.
- Socio-legal reforms empowering the woman.
- Societal challenges in accepting the reforms for the women laws.
- Significant increase in Cyber Crimes Against Women During Lockdown
- Honour Killing: A Crime in the name of Honour.
- The Fight for Women’s marital Rights in the Past and Present.
- To register for Legal Conclave 2021, click here
- Registration Fee:
Nukkad natak -Rs. 100/- (per entry)
Call for E-posters – Rs. 100/- (per entry)
Blog writing /– Rs. 100/- (per entry)
Poetry writing -– Rs. 100/- (per entry)
Call for Articles/ essay (1500 words)– Rs. 200/- (per entry)
NOTE – The selected entries for article, poetry, essay, shall be published by an international publication house in a form of a book with an ISBN. The publication shall be on a chargeable basis which shall be given to the publication house and shall be accepted once your entry has been selected.
Bank Name- Bank Of India
Account Name – Tanishka Singh Chauhan
Account Number –683610110005018
IFSC Code – 8KID0006836
Bank Address – Sarvodaya Nagar
UPI No.- 8707670366
- Nukkad Natak – Rs.1000/-
- Call for E-posters- Rs.1000/-
- Blog writing – Rs.1000/-
- Article and essay – Rs.1000/-
- Poetry writing – Rs.1000/-
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
NOTE – A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERY PARTICIPANT
- By submitting the author undertakes that the article is his/her original work and has not been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- All the submissions should be accompanied by a covering letter mentioning the submission category, institutional affiliation and contact details of the author(s)
- Nukkad Natak should be in Hindi and should be sent as a google drive link of the video.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- The main body should be in the TIMES NEW ROMAN. FONT SIZE 12, and in 1.5 LINE SPACING.
- Headings in TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT SIZE 14
- Last Date Of Registration: 20th February 2021
- Event Date: 25th February 2021
- Gmail: email@example.com
- Kushagra Tiwari
Contact: +91 8299331294
Contact: +91 8960376698
- Aaqib Haider
Contact : +91 8808688929