LexAcharya India in Collaboration with Legal Humming is organizing the 1st
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- To analyse that are Equal Rights been given to Women in Developing Countries or Not.
- Study the Modern challenges faced by Women in getting Equal Rights in Developing Countries.
- To analyse the issues faced by women because of the Mentality of people in society.
- Analyse the issues and challenges that are faced by women in getting Equal Rights in different fields.
- To provide assistance to Women
and create public awareness about the rights of Women mentioned in the Constitution of India.
- Differential treatment is given to Men and Women belonging to the same category
- Current Global and National Trends and Challenges and their Impact on Gender Equality
- Economic Underdevelopment as a Cause of Gender Inequality
- Cultural Factors that Cause Gender Inequality
- Implementing the Internationally Agreed Goals and Commitments in Regard to Gender Equality
- Policy Approaches to Reduce Gender Bias
- Payment details – If not presenting a paper
Students (U.G and P.G): Rs.200
Research scholars and PhD scholars: Rs.400
- Payment Details- If Presenting Paper
Students(U.G and P.G): Rs.300
Research scholars and PhD scholars: Rs.600
- Paytm, Phone Pe, Google Pay can be done on 8847230400. Please send the screenshot after doing the payment.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- An early-bird registration fee of Rs.100 per participant is applicable for candidates registering till 27th February 2021.
- Following this, a registration fee of Rs.200 will be applicable per participant.
- This fee covers entry to both the Morning and Evening Sessions of the Conference.
- The fee will not be refunded once paid. For Paper Presentations Early Bird Fee is 200 for Students till 27th February 2021.
- On successful participation, students will be provided with a participation certificate. All interested students must pre-register.
- Upon preliminary registration, the organizers, subject to availability of seats, shall share the complete registration details and modalities of payment of the registration fee.
- Last date for Abstract Submission: 28th February 2021
- Last date for Submitting Full Paper: 7th March 2021
- Payment deadline: 7th March 2021
Please feel free to contact our Coordinators:
- Manbhav Monga at 8847230400
- Deshana Jain at 8003419250
- Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
in case of any queries.