About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that imparts knowledge in the field of mooting. It offers solutions to passionate mooters for national and international moots at affordable prices. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always fun!
Who is it for?
- Mooters participating in National / International moots
- Mooters participating in an intra-university level moot
Who are the mentors?
- Lawyers who have extensive moot experience
- Scholars from Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, and top NLUs
- Working professionals from Amarchand Mangaldas, Linklaters, Khaitan, Trilegal, etc
- Check out the full list of mentors
What kind of mentorship will be provided?
- Guidance with the strategy to approach the moot proposition
- Help in dealing with issues and formulating arguments
- Reviewing of memorials
- Mock practise for oral rounds
- Any help required in relation to the moot (except drafting/formatting the memorial)
How much does it cost?
The program starts at INR 3,000. Here is how you can find out the exact cost:
- 1st Step: Locate your next moot in the 3 tiers of moot listed here
- 2nd Step: Choose among Short-term mentorship (3 hrs) and Long-term mentorship (20 hrs)
- 3rd Step: Check rates in the table given here
What about confidentiality?
- Memo Pundits guarantees 100% confidentiality of all moot related information and documents
- Your identity is never revealed to a third party
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
Achievements of our Students
The services offered by Memo Pundits have helped law students bag citations in numerous moots such as:
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot (India Rounds);
- William C. Vis (East) Moot (World Rounds);
- International Maritime Law Arbitration Moot (IMLAM);
- European Law Students’ Association (ELSA) Moot; and
- FDI International Arbitration Moot (South Asia Rounds)
- Bar Council of India Moot;
- NUJS-HSF National Corporate Law Moot;
- CCI-NLUD Moot;
- KIIT National Moot Court;
- G.H. Raisoni Law School Trial and Appellate Moot;
- NLIU, NLIU-Justice R.K. Tankha Memorial International Moot;
- GD Goenka Global Antitrust and Competition Law Moot;
- K.R.Ramamani Memorial Taxation Moot;
- Amity Law School, Noida International Moot; and
- Surana & Surana Corporate Law Moot.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
Apply for the Program
To bag this amazing opportunity of getting in touch with our brilliant panel of mentors from the Moot Mentorship Program, just fill this form.