About the Organisation:
JuristoPedia is a diverse venture taken up by like-minded individuals, aiming to deliver knowledge on various contemporary issues along with some basic insight in law which is quite crucial in days to come. After diagnosing the need for virtual education through well researched blogs and articles, we have worked towards establishing a platform that will serve students and professionals in various ways some of which we have started to achieve. We have our blogging website www.thejuristopedia.wordpress.com, where one can find ample amounts of blogs to read and refurbish their legal knowledge.
We believe that there isn’t a single “correct” way to do parliamentary debates. We wish to propagate that success at the national level in both high school and college, parliamentary debaters comes through a holistic set of skills developed over the period by the debaters. They must master the art of reading well between the lines and adjust quickly in the heat of the moment which occurs many times in between the competition where both the teams give everything to ace the arguments and motions as well as to put the opponent team in a tough spot.
Parliamentary debate offers students a unique opportunity to master a broad range of valuable skills – critical thinking, persuasive public speaking & knowledge of world affairs – that will help them succeed in the classroom & in the “real world” of business, government and community.
- The competition is open to all the students affiliated to any recognized university/institution both for a 5 year law programme as well as the 3 year law programme.
- By applying for the competition, the teams shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the organizing committee.
- Each team shall consist of a maximum of 3 members (i.e. Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister and whip for government and Opposition Leader, Deputy Opposition Leader and Whip for Opposition). This number cannot be modified under any circumstances as it is the basic requirement of an Asian Parliamentary Debate.
- Teams from the same university as well as cross teams are allowed to participate in the competition.
Once registrations are done, no changes in names will be possible and the fees will be non – refundable. However, in exceptional circumstances, even if a change is inevitable it shall be left at the discretion of the organizing committee.
Step 1- Participants need to fill details in the Google Forms. Google Form Link-
Step 2- If the registration of Participants is being accepted, they will receive a confirmation mail to their registered Email address.
Step 3- The participants will have to pay the registration fees of Rs. 200 per person.
Step4- After Successful Payment, participants will be informed about the same and they need to follow further instructions, which the participants will be receiving through emails.
Last Date of Registration: 12th August 2020
Early Bird Registration (last date): 3rd August 2020
Date of Event: 15th – 20th August 2020
Winner : ₹ 1500 and Certificate of Appreciation
1st Runner Up : ₹ 1000 and Certificate of Appreciation
2nd Runner Up : ₹ 500 and Certificate of Appreciation
Best Speaker : ₹ 500 and Certificate of Appreciation
- Certificate of Participation to all the participants
Parliamentary Debate Competition – Click here for registration
Registration fees – 600 per team (Team should consist of 3 members)
Early bird Registration Fees- ₹ 500 per team (till August 3rd 2020)
GooglePay or Paytm – 8224028071 or 9918556983
For other payment modes kindly contact us at – 6265671886 (Saloni Paliwal)
Saloni Paliwal – 6265671886
Shivam Singh – 8707284562
Write to us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Contact our coordinators for any activity related information or queries.